What is included: Friday and Saturday classes.
- Includes 3.5 hours of dancing, musicality, cultural context, video presentation, lecture, and Q&A.
- Saturday Djembe dance workshop 12:30-2:15pm: will include warmup, basic movement foundations, musicality, dance techniques and breakdown of steps, lecture component with some history and cultural information.
- Break on your own. Some light refreshments and snacks will be provided during the intensive.
- Sabar dance workshop 3:30 - 5:30pm: will include dance basics, movement and dance technique breakdown, musicality, lecture component with some history and cultural information.
- Group cool down/stretch.
- Discussion / Q&A session.
- Option for Senegalese meal and social hour after intensive.
[ Once purchased, there will be no refunds, credits, or transfers ]